"Our sustainability project between 2012 and 2015:
- support activities of the Coordinating Council on Education for Sustainable Development at the Ministry of Education;
- research, compilation and dissemination of the Belarusian and international experience in the field of Education for Sustainable Development (hereinafter ESD);
- introduction of new forms and methods of ESD in the education process;
- consultations, round tables, seminars and conferences on the subject of ESD and related topics;
- conducting academic research on ESD;
- cooperation with all stakeholders: educational institutions, civil society organizations, the media for the effective implementation of the UNECE"
"Strategy for Education for Sustainable Development in the Republic of Belarus:
- promotes the ideas and principles of ESD awareness specialist education institutions, the media and the public;
- establishing ties with foreign partners involved in the field of ESD and implementation of the UNECE Strategy for Education for Sustainable Development.
- training and retraining specialists in the field of renewable energy and energy saving."
International Sakharov Environmental University
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff committed to sustainability
Sergey Poznyak, Acting Rector, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Sergey Poznyak -Acting Rector
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org