Description/achievement of initiative
Networking the interested current permaculture educational providers through networking and capacity building.
* Providing Education and Training for sustainable community food production such as at home, schools, community gardens and sustainable foraging.
* Conducting awareness campaigns as well as promoting high value crops such as Moringa.
* Promoting science-based approaches and system thinking in addressing resilience of human communities as it relates to conservation of the land and the environment.
* International - Curricula Educators Association (Global)
* Moringa Research Farm (Egypt-Ughanda)
* Reading Hamlet (Nigeria-USA)
* Sector 39 Permaculture Design Academy, UK
* Githunguri Youth Sports Association, Kenya
* Pan African Vision for the Environment (PAVE), Nigeria
* Networking the interested current permaculture educational providers through the International Permaculture Network in Africa, Mediterranean and Middle East (IPNAMME).
* Helping setups through education(accredited training programs) via regional coordinators.
* Help increasing food production at home/schools (balconies, roofs and communal gardens).
* Raising awareness on high value nutritios crops as the Moringa tree.
Arrangements for Capacity-Building and Technology Transfer
Coordination mechanisms/governance structure
International - Curricula Educators Association (Global)
Moringa Research Farm (Egypt-Uganda)
Reading Hamlet (Nigeria-USA)
Sector 39 Permaculture Design Academy (UK - Uganda)
Githunguri Youth Sports Association (Kenya)
Pan African Vision for the Environment (PAVE) (Nigeria)
The Palestinian Agro-ecological Forum (Ramallah - Palestine)
Yalla Permaculture (Jordan- Australia)
Permacultura Mediterránea (Spain)