Description/achievement of initiative
- Fostering a human and social policy (diversity, equality, equal opportunities, quality of life, solidarity, human development).
- Report on our sustainable performance and implementation of loyal and ethical practices (assessing, monitoring, scoring, communicating)
- Develop an environmental safeguard and protection policy to prevent and reduce our environmental stress
- Join the PRME
- Design or creation of programs/partnerships that encourage the fight against worldwide poverty and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Ensure the expansion of skills in sustainable development for students, professors, researchers and staff to encourage an integrated sustainable governance for the global management of organizations and the school?s own particular activities. Creation of a community of interests to highlight and promote the skills required by managers to implement global responsibility policies.
- Accompany the social development of our region, within the local communities and within business entities ; share our sustainable development expertise with our current partners and other organizations in a spirit of global responsibility
- Develop research on the subject of sustainable development and social responsibility with the aim of value creation for social and economic development of organizations. Incorporating this academic expertise in global responsibility into all our courses, making sure that it corresponds to the needs of all our stakeholders and that information is shared by the community at large.
Arrangements for Capacity-Building and Technology Transfer
Coordination mechanisms/governance structure