- Reinforce the School's governance gender balance by the end of the 2011-2016 ICN strategic plan. This will be achieved by increasing the female membership on the Board of Governors, the Strategic Orientation Committee and the Executive Committee.
- Deepen the joint solidarity project set up in the autumn of 2010 by the three Schools in the Artem-Nancy alliance: « Cordée Artem-Nancy: facing the future together », to help and tutor students from the underprivileged areas of Lorraine Region, as identified in the city's Urban Strategy, to access a program of excellence.
- Reduce its carbon footprint
- Integrate CSR and Sustainable Development point of view in all courses taught at ICN.
- Promote academic and applied research on sustainable development and CSR through among others two chairs in « Art and Sustainable Enterprise and Corporate Social Responsibility and Innovation.
ICN Business School Nancy- Metz
Deepen the joint solidarity project:« Cordée Artem-Nancy: facing the future together »
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development
Jean Claude Grass, Director General, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Jean Claude Grass- Director General
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org