- A renewed carbon assessment for our sites
- The achievement of a methane digester device at the experimental farm
- Energy consumptions diagnosis on the campus sites
- Improving of the waste management schemes and actions
- Possibly, a more organic food profile of the meals handed out by our catering partner
- Improvement of sites accessibility for disabled students and workers
- The greening of vehicles used, with lower carbon emissions
As an institute focusing on education and research in life sciences, agronomy, food technology and environment, AgroParisTech addresses in a direct way sustainable development concerns. Teaching, research works and campus management already integrate these issues.
Our commitment will be fostered throughout the implementation of a Green Plan for sustainable development encompassing the next three years and aiming, among other things, at enhancing sustainability as well as rising sensitivity towards those issues within the working community and beyond. Annual reporting will assess the related developments. The resources mobilized so as to fulfill those commitments will rely on the student associations, the working community, managers, as well as the sustainable development mission.
Institut des sciences et industries du vivant et de l’environnement
Implementation of a Green Plan for sustainable development
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development
Trystram Gilles, Directeur Général, email@example.com
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Trystram Gilles- Directeur Général
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org