Description/achievement of initiative
- Lyon3 was fulfilling its first Green Plan Grid in 2012, and planned to build an annual SD Report on progress
- They have set up a Master in Ethics and SD, but SD is bound to be spread in all our programs
- They also work on a social and societal policy for improving well being on the campus, soft mobility, quality of life at work, healthy food etc. and we work on a global responsible buying policy.
Other Initiatives the University has been involved into are the following:
Le Pilote de Chaudiere Numerique
The 'adhesion de l'IAE Lyon to the UN Global Compact andPRME (Principles of Responsible Management Education) principles and mechanismes
The course on "RationnalitÚs, usages et imaginaires de l'eau"
Jean Moulin Lyon3 University recognizes and assumes the crucial role of a Higher Education institution in the construction of our societies.
- We already work on consistency between our teaching programs, our research axes, and our operating mode regarding the SD approach.
- We already implement actions to increase awareness, reduce our ecological footprint and to dematerialize as far as possible
Lyon3 already named a SD responsible and a commission in charge to implement SD inside University. All these actions are and will be undertaken while following principles of transversality and cooperation between our stakeholders.
A collaborative e-space is about to be created to impulse and insure a collective teamwork between them on all SD focuses.
Work is in progress and we are committed to go further each year
Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University