1. Provide all citizens with access to reliable & sustainable energy services at lowest possible cost.
2. Achieve carbon neutrality in the energy sector by year 2020.
3. Promote energy conservation and energy efficiency.
4. Increase national energy security.
5. Promote renewable energy technologies.
6. Strengthen the institutional and legal framework of the energy sector
To be achieved with assistance from development partners.
Maldives, in partnership with the Governments of Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom, and UNDP.
Achieve carbon neutrality in the energy sector
Resources devoted to implementation
Other, please specify
In partnership with Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and UK, and UNDP.
Permanent Mission of Nauru to the United Nations, Chair of AOSIS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org