Description/achievement of initiative
Our objective is to provide education for each child and promote gender equality with especial focus on accessing equal opportunity to girls for getting education.
We are dedicated to spread awareness among the parents towards the importance of education and enhancing enrollment rates among the government schools through active involvement at community and schools level.
Decentralization of responsibility of all stakeholders through equal responsibility for accessing social practices and coordinating within all partners.
1. Community Awareness
2. Proper utilization of government resources likes infrastructure, human resources, education materials , government policies etc.
3. Involvement of the local government for monitoring of social practices, distribution of schemes to beneficiaries without any discrimination
4. Introducing new teaching methodologies by involvement of private sector, NGO's expertise for enhancing quality of education
5. Using technology for monitoring transparency and practicing innovations in program
Arrangements for Capacity-Building and Technology Transfer
Invitations for different stakeholders for serving their expertise in capacity building for target beneficiaries and involvement of partners.
Capacity building program at different levels of target areas by using expertise of volunteers, consultants and experts for reaching out to our
target beneficiaries through their understanding and using technology as per their accessibility.
Coordination mechanisms/governance structure
Indian Dreams Foundation is a grass root organization working in different areas likes rural and urban slums , as our organization is actively working in the area of education and addressing this issue through networking with government, local government and community .
We have plan to implement program at large level in involve well structured mechanism for implementation of social practices with aim of desired outcomes.
For this robust mechanism , we are focusing to involve government, private sector , community and Panchayats for coordinating program in well structured manner.
1. Full membership with The Conference of NGOs (CONGO), USA
2. Voluntary Action Network of India (VANI), India