1. Increasing the share of renewable energy(including solar power, wind energy, hydro power, bagasse and landfill gas) to around 35% by 2025
2. Removal of barriers impeding the development of renewable energy
3. Use of innovative renewable energy technologies
4. Promoting and monitoring energy efficiency measures across all sectors
5. Democratizing energy supply and promoting the participation of Small Independent Power Producers in electricity generation using renewable resources.
6. Promoting sustainable buildings and conducting energy audits of public buildings
7. Adopting product labeling and energy efficiency standards
To be achieved with assistance from development partners.
Mauritius, in partnership with the Governments of Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom, and UNDP.
Increasing the share of renewable energy(including solar power, wind energy, hydro power, bagasse and landfill gas) to around 35%
Resources devoted to implementation
Other, please specify
In partnership with Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and UK, and UNDP
Permanent Mission of Nauru to the United Nations, Chair of AOSIS, email@example.com
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org