A vision for a reliable and resilient energy sector delivering sustainable low emission energy services by:
1. Providing clear policy direction on the future of Palau's energy sector
2. Appropriate regulations to secure energy services at competitive prices
3. Maximizing cost efficient energy efficiency and renewable energy resources and conservation of energy wile safeguarding the environment
4. Promoting environmentally sustainable energy technologies with the aim to substitute fossil fuels
5. Supporting consumers through the transition towards renewable energy
To be achieved with assistance from development partners.
Palau, in partnership with the Governments of Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom, and UNDP.
Achievement of commitments above
Resources devoted to implementation
Other, please specify
In partnership with Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and UK, and UNDP.
Permanent Mission of Nauru to the United Nations, Chair of AOSIS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org