2. Implementation Principles
- Solar PV 60 - 95% of demand
- Wind 0 - 40% of demand (if feasible)
- Biodiesel 5% of demand (import)
- Energy Efficiency, improvements of 30% of current annual demand of Funafuti.
To be achieved with assistance from development partners
Tuvalu, in partnership with the Governments of Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom, and UNDP.
100% renewable energy
Resources devoted to implementation
Other, please specify
In partnership with Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, and UK, and UNDP
Permanent Mission of Nauru to the United Nations, Chair of AOSIS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org