- teach sustainable development concepts to at least 200 students every year
- develop research on sustainable development issues, especially development theory of sustainable everyday life, sustainable hotel, and sustainable tourism, at least one project between 2012-2015, by three members of two chairs,
- cooperation with Polish Committee of UNESCO, at least one person per one meeting per year,
- cooperation with international network German-Poland Network Scientists of Sustainable Development (Deutsch-Polnisches Netzwerk Wissenschaftler für nachhaltige Entwicklung), at least one person per one meeting per year,
- green office reducing the direct and indirect environmental footprint through reuse and recycling of cartridge and toners for printers (~ 100%),
Górnośląska Wyższa Szkoła Handlowa im. W. Korfantego, Katowice School of Economics
Develop research on sustainable development issues
Cooperation with international network German-Poland Network Scientists of Sustainable Development
Resources devoted to implementation
Staff / Technical expertise
Expertise of students and staff dedicated to sustainability
Krzysztof Szaflarski, Prof. dr hab., email@example.com
Are you the focal point for this initiative? By signing in to this website, you can edit the information show, add documents, and more. Contact us for clarifications.
Krzysztof Szaflarski – Prof. dr hab.
Copyright United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Part of the Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform - sustainabledevelopment.un.org