Programme, side events, background papers, letters
Statements & Presentations
View statements from all Stakeholders, submit statements.
View live and archived web-cast sessions
Major Groups & other Stakeholders
Interactive Dialogue, relevant process information, documents, statements
Post-2015 intergovernmental negotiations (Means of implementation and global partnership for sustainable development)
21 Apr 2015 - 24 Apr 2015
Background papers/Special studies
- Background Note on Possible arrangements for a Technology Facilitation Mechanism and other science, technology and innovation issues
- Food for thought paper on a possible Technology Facilitation Mechanism
- Summary of General Assembly Structured Dialogues on Possible arrangements for a facilitation mechanism to promote the development, transfer and dissemination of clean and environmentally sound technologies
- Post-2015 intergovernmental negotiations (Means of implementation and Global partnership for sustainable development)
- Preliminary Programme of Side Events
- Summary of Side Events - Access to Justice, Partnerships and Means of Implementation for Sustainable Development (OSF)
- Summary of Side Events - Building ocean knowledge, technology and capacity towards achieving sustainable development of the ocean and seas
- Summary of Side Events - Implementing the SDGs: Meeting the Capacity Development Challenge for Integrated Sustainable Development
- Summary of Side Events - Next steps for the indicators framework for the Post-2015 development agenda and inputs from civil society and other stakeholders
- Summary of Side Events - Rethinking Technology in the Post-2015 Development Agenda: Technology Assessment, Facilitation Mechanism and non-Financial MoI
- Summary of Side Events - Science, Technology and Innovation:Critical Means of Implementation for SDGsRound Table Discussion With Members of theSG's Scientific Advisory Board
Click to expand.
Click to expand
Click to expand.