Fifth session of the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals
25 Nov 2013 - 27 Nov 2013
Conference Room 3, New York
Delegations wishing to receive Guiding Questions please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.
During the Fifth Session of the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals, the Secretariat made arrangements for a limited number of lunch-time side events.
Please click here for the Programme of Side Events.
Please see Major Groups and other Stakeholders Presenters and Speakers here.
- Draft Concluding Remarks of Co-Chairs - 5th Session of Open Working Group on SDGs
- Summary - Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals - Fifth session
- Summary of Co-Chair's meetings with the Major Groups and other Stakeholders
- Co-Chairs’ Summary bullet points from OWG-5
Technical Support Team (TST) Issues Briefs
- TST Issues Brief: Energy
- TST Issues Brief: Macroeconomic policy questions (including international trade, international financial system and external debt sustainability)
- TST Issues Brief: Sustained and Inclusive Economic Growth, Infrastructure Development, and Industrialization
- Draft Programme of Work on Fifth Session of the Open Working Group on SDGs
- List of speakers - OWG5 Co-Chair's Meeting with Major Groups and other Stakeholders
- Briefing of the Co-Chairs - Fifth Session of the Opening Working Group (OWG) on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Reflection from the diverse views of 9 Major Groups & other stakeholders
Statements & Presentations
Number of statements/presentations: 76
Briefing of the Co-Chairs
Co-chairs' meetings with Major Groups
Sustained and inclusive economic growth, macroeconomic policy questions, infrastructure development and industrialization